We are pleased to announce our upcoming meetings around the world, where you are invited to share your results, lessons learned, and future plans. We want to hear from you! More information at the links below:
- IXPUG Workshop at KAUST –April 22-25, 2018, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Presentations will be posted as the event begins
- IXPUG Workshop at ISC18 - June 28, 2018, Frankfurt, Germany
- Submit your paper abstract ASAP!
- You must register for ISC to attend the workshop
- IXPUG Annual US Meeting – September 25-27, 2018
- Submissions open for presentations, tutorials, and lightning talks
- Hosted by Sandia National Lab (SNL) and Los Alamos National Lab (LANL)
- Held at the Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, Oregon) facility.
- Register now!
Join the Conversation:
Participate in the Discussion Forums, where you can comment on your latest efforts, ask questions, and share tips with other IXPUG members.
Looking for presentations from our past Workshops, Spring and Fall Meetings, and BOFs? We have updated the Resources page, creating a searchable repository of slides from all of our events.
Read the latest blog posts and articles about the Xeon Phi.
See archived webcasts or presentations from our last two meetings, and sign up for upcoming sessions.
Presentations from our Workshops, Spring and Fall Meetings, and BOFs are available on the Events page.
The Intel eXtreme Performance Users Group (IXPUG) is an independent users group whose mission is to provide a forum for the free exchange of information that enhances the usability and efficiency of scientific and technical applications running on large High Performance Computing (HPC) systems using Intel Xeon Phi and manycore processors. IXPUG is administered by representatives of member sites that operate large Phi-based HPC systems.