We had a wonderful time meeting with all of you in so many places in 2016. See below for the presentations and materials from each meeting. And stay tuned - we are planning for workshops at ISC and SC17, and our Annual Meeting at TACC (dates TBD).
- Joint IXPUG/EMEA Meeting in Ostrava, Czech Republic, March 14-18
- IXPUG-Russia Annual Meeting, St. Petersburg, June 9-10
- BOF at ISC, Frankfurt, June 22
- Workshop at ISC, Frankfurt, June 23
- Annual Meeting at ANL, Chicago, Sept 26-30
- Intel Developers Conference at SC16, Salt Lake City, November 12-13
- IXPUG BOF at SC16, Salt Lake City, November 16
The Intel eXtreme Performance Users Group (IXPUG) is an independent users group whose mission is to provide a forum for the free exchange of information that enhances the usability and efficiency of scientific and technical applications running on large High Performance Computing (HPC) systems using the Intel® Xeon Phi™ processor. IXPUG is administered by representatives of member sites that operate large Phi-based HPC systems.